Registration at the bookmaker
Once you have defined with a suitable bookmaker you will need to register on the site. Registration at the bookmaker is a very important process, so double-check the correctness of the data filled. Try not to make mistakes, as in the future due to inaccuracies some problems can arise.
Most bookmakers have simplified the registration form to the minimum and entering the personal data will not take a lot of player`s time. As a rule, almost all bookmakers will require the following data:
- Name and surname. Do not use pseudonyms and nicknames, accurately fill in the data from the passport, as the first document to verify is your passport.
- E-mail. Be sure to specify an existing and valid email address, a confirmation of registration and a link to activate your account will be sent to the specified E-mail address. It will also be used for communication with support.
- Address. In this section, you must specify the exact address that is listed in the passport. This information can also be used to verify the player. Some bookmakers require you to specify a zip, this field must also be filled.
- Phone number. Is needed for support and, in some cases, to recover the password.
- Date of Birth. It is confirmation that the player is 18 years old and he has the right to use the services of a bookmaker.
Please note that a registration at the bookmaker is the most important step, do not use false data. The correctness of the data – is a good start in cooperation with the bookmaker.